Monday, March 14, 2011

Pokemon of the Week #17

This Pokemon of the Week is the first Unova Pokemon that I will be doing for my Blog! it is Purrloin!
Pokedex Number: 509
Devious Pokemon
Types: Dark
Average Height: 1'04"
Average Weight: 22.3 lbs.
Evolution: Purrloin > Liepard
Highest Stat: Speed
Abilites: Limber / Unburden
Weaknesses: Bug / Fighting
Resistances: Ghost / Dark
Immunities: Psychic
About this Pokemon: Purrloin are very very cute. They use they're natural cuteness to get close to people and steal they're stuff. they have very sharp claws in they're paws, which they use to defend themselves.
What's good about this Pokemon: Purrloin can be used as ether a Physical attacker, or a Special attacker. you can find them early on in the game. You have some good moves to choose from. They don't have too many weaknesses.
What's bad about this Pokemon: They have low defenses. It's hard to train a Special attacking Purrloin early in the game, as it can only learn Physical moves naturally.
What I think about this Pokemon: I love Purrloin! And they're evolved form too! Although, the Purrloin that I caught has a higher Special attack stat. So I had a bit of trouble at first. But believe me, it's worth it. Those things can handle themselves, provided they aren't up agenst a fighting type.

No comments:

Post a Comment